01 Feb Email Advertising Tips to Help Your Dealership Succeed
By now, you know the truth—if your dealership hasn’t implemented any email advertising campaigns, then you’re missing out on a market of potential customers you could be reaching.Automotive email advertising is an important way for dealerships to connect with local consumers who might be in the market for a new vehicle, but also with those who have already purchased a vehicle and are likely to come in for maintenance or repairs. That’s why email advertising is so effective—it can reach a targeted list of consumers who are likely to be interested in your message. So how can you maximize the effectiveness of your email advertising campaign? There are a few simple tips that can help you along the way.
- Content is king. Without quality content, your message isn’t effective. Write content that’s interesting and informative, whether it’s about your special offers, new services, vehicle pricing and more.
- Think visually. Your email advertising text content isn’t all that’s important. Adding images or video content to your email can draw viewers in and improve the likelihood of them making a conversion.
- Include a clear call to action. What do you want the recipient of your email advertising message to do? Call your dealership? Stop by? Include a call to action that lets them know.
- Make sure you’re optimized for mobile. A vast number of consumers read their emails on a mobile device. Your email advertising must be optimized for mobile so that recipients can clearly read it.
- Integrate your email advertising with social media. The best digital marketing plan is an integrated one. By combining your email advertising with social media, you can increase engagement, thus driving more traffic to your showroom and selling more vehicles.