22 Jan What to Expect from Force Marketing and Helix Technologies at NADA 2019
The Force Marketing team is excited to be attending this year’s NADA Show in San Francisco this upcoming weekend! We hope you’ll be there, too. Here are just a few things you can expect when you stop by our Booth #3417S in the Expo Hall.
Meet our expert team.
Many of our top leaders will be in attendance and available to meet with you one-on-one at the booth. When you visit Booth #3417S, you can meet with team members like:
- John Fitzpatrick, President & CEO
- Eric Mercado, Chief Sales Officer
- Cody Tomczyk, Vice President
- Jonathan Thompson, Vice President
- Kate Andra, Vice President – OEM
- Allison Centore, Vice President of Client Success
- Jeff Brown, Executive Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
You’ll also have the opportunity to meet with top executives from Helix Technologies to find out how the Helix Marketing Automation Platform is transforming the automotive industry:
- Randy Sieger, President
- Jake Massey, Chief Technology Officer
Get the latest updates from Helix Technologies.
Helix Technologies is leading the industry when it comes to innovation, and when you visit our booth at NADA 2019, you’ll find out why. You can get a firsthand look at brand-new product Boomerang, and find out how it can help dealers re-engage their lost leads, identify real-time shopping activity, and increase sales rep efficiency.
You can also learn how the Helix Audience Network is helping top dealers reach their goals by accessing the best customers in real-time, and showcasing real-time ROI to help make smarter, faster decisions to stay ahead of the competition.
See what’s new from Force Marketing.
We’re all about results. When you meet with our team at Booth #3417S, we’ll walk you through how top dealers are leveraging their Elite Marketing Partnership with Force to increase new car market share, increase used car volume, and increase service retention.
Learn how the combination of Force Marketing’s Business Consultants and the Helix Audience Network is the secret weapon for some of the most successful dealers in the country, including:
- #1 Mercedes-Benz dealer in the Central region
- #1 Toyota dealer in the Midwest region
- #1 Honda dealer in Florida
- #1 Hyundai dealer in the Midwest region
We’ll walk you through case studies and real client results we’ve driven with our consultative approach to marketing, including:
- How we helped an FCA dealer increase new car sales by 144% year-over-year
- How we helped a Hyundai dealer increase new car sales by 400 units year-over-year
- How we helped a Lexus dealer increase used car sales by 74% year-over-year
Watch live interviews with industry experts.
The CBT Automotive Network team will be broadcasting live from Booth #3417S throughout the event. Stop by to hear from industry pros from NADA, Cox Automotive, AutoTrader, Force Marketing and a number of special guests. When you visit the booth, you’ll have the chance to meet Jim and Bridget Fitzpatrick, hosts of CBT News, and get firsthand insight from thought leaders throughout the automotive industry.
We’re excited to help you transform your 2019 and dominate your market, and when you visit Booth #3417S at NADA, we’ll show you how we can do it. Don’t miss your chance– reserve your appointment in advance.
See you in San Francisco!
Can’t attend NADA this year? You can still schedule a one-on-one demo of our products and services. Just contact us today to set up a call or meeting.